Everyone negotiates. You do it every day with your spouse, your children, your boss, your customers, suppliers, etc. Shouldn’t you learn to do it better?
Negotiation is an art, and a science. It is an art because the dynamics of relationships change like a flame – and we need to be able to adapt quickly. It is a science because every negotiation can be broken down into basic elements leading to predictable results.
What do Bill Gates, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Walt Disney, Donald Trump, and Barack Obama have in common? Besides an incredible ability to achieve results, they all became great negotiators. And now, you can too.
Book $30; USA Shipping $5.75
For nearly 25 years, Mark Yegge has been involved in thousands of negotiations from multi-million dollar lawsuit settlements, mergers & acquisition deals, and real-estate transactions to smaller matters of everyday life. Yegge lays out the strategies behind the most crucial negotiations of your life through:
- The 4 Building Blocks of Negotiation
- The 14 Traits of Great Negotiators
- The 6 Steps to A Great Negotiation
- Understanding Communication, Body Language and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Master Strategies For a Win-Win Outcome
- BONUS: Real Life Negotiation Guides
- Negotiate a Raise
- Negotiate Your Home
- Save Thousands When You Travel
- Negotiate a Better Car Deal
- and much more…